- KaragulaSoho Theatre, Tottenham Hale. Summer 2016
- The Play that Goes WrongLyceum Theatre, Broadway, New York City. 2017 - 2018
- The White WhaleSlung Low, Leeds Dock. Summer 2014
- Mr Popper’s PenguinsSeattle 2017, New York City 2016, UK Tours 2015 & 16
- What the Ladybird HeardLyric Theatre, West End, 2017. International Touring 2014 - 18
Ric is a Lighting Designer working mainly in theatre and opera, lighting shows in the West End, on tour in the UK and internationally, and site-specific commissions. This year he also opened his first show on Broadway.
His work has been seen at the Singapore International Arts Festival; at KidsFest in Hong Kong and Singapore; in Seattle, Dubai, Bahrain and Doha, and most significantly in London and New York City.
He worked for 10 years for English National Opera, including as Lead Console Programmer, and in the past for Birmingham Royal Ballet.